We support Reacciona por la Vida, A.C, to promote road safety in Mexico.
Why road safety?
Every day, Mexicans must face a great public concern that threatens the lives and tranquility of everyone: the deaths and injuries caused by traffic accidents.
According to unofficial figures, the lack of road safety causes the death of more than 16,000 people every year in Mexico. Many of them are minors.
- In Mexico, traffic accidents are the first cause of death among the age group from 5 to 14 years and the second among the age group from 15 to 24 years.
- In Mexico, 860 thousand people have some kind of motor disability due to a traffic accident and this number increases by 40 thousand each year.
- Most traffic accidents are due to human errors which could be preventable.
What do we do?
To reduce deaths and injuries due to traffic accidents, we support the ONG Reacciona por la Vida, A.C through:
- Digital campaigns based on behavioral economics.
- Interventions of tactical urbanism in dangerous street crossings.
You can also know our work in: